Benchmark

Back to search

Project overview and project results


Project Cycling to school / Fietsend naar School Duration 2013-07-01not available
Customer (project initiator) show_help not available Location Gennep
Organisation show_help Gemeente Gennep, basisschool de Ratel, Goudappel Coffeng Total Budget show_help not known
Evaluation Design show_help One group before/after Target Group show_help not available
Type of Project show_help Company mobility plan Emission effect show_help not available
Links not available Downloads not available

Overall Project Description show_help

In the municipality of Gennep still too often the car is chosen for short distances. In addition, the municipality wants to stimulate bike (or walk) to school. It therefore launched a reward action. The action has been developed together with the municipality, two primary schools and a number of local businesses.

Description of the system effects show_help

H: In the post-test, when the savings and reward was stopped, the share of bicycle and walk together falls to 54%. The share of bicycle falls to 30%. The proportion foot remains at 24% more or less the same.

Lessons Learned show_help

No description of lesson(s) learned has been defined for this project.

Project measures and effects

Show all details
Modal Split show_help
Change of car-users: not available
Show details
No modal split data has been specified for this project
Mileage Effect show_help
Long-term change of car usage: not available
Show details
The data of this project is insufficient for calculating the mileage effect.
Emission effect show_help
Emission effect (in total): not available
Show details
The data of this project is insufficient for calculating the emission effect.
Project Promotion Activity show_help
0 occasions
Show details
No Data has been specified here.
Services, Mobility Options and Effects show_help
 
Show details
  Number of people Target Group
Comment on the targets in level E-G:

E0: Brought by bike or walk to school instead of by car. / Met de fiets of te voet naar school gebracht worden in plaats van met de auto.

E: /

F: At the 0-measurement 54% came by car, 13% by bicycle and 33% on foot. The share of cycling and walking together was 46%.
In the first measurement, the share of bicyle and on foot together increased to 70%. Bicycle use increased from 13% to 44%, while on foot decreased from 33% to 26%. / Bij de 0-meting ging 54% met de auto, 13% met de fiets en 33% te voet. Het aandeel fiets en te voet samen was 46%.
Bij de 1-meting steeg het aandeel fiets en te voet samen naar 70%. Het fietsgebruik steeg van 13% naar 44%, terwijl te voet afnam van 33% naar 26%.

G: /
Description of reached system effects:

H: In the post-test, when the savings and reward was stopped, the share of bicycle and walk together falls to 54%. The share of bicycle falls to 30%. The proportion foot remains at 24% more or less the same.
Services Provided show_help
 
Show details
No Data has been specified here.
Overall Targets show_help
 
Show details
No Data has been specified here.
External Factors show_help
 
Show details
No Data has been specified here.