The MAX project has been working on the integration of Mobility Management and land use planning both in the plan-making process and in the site-related building permission process. In these processes, it has developed a set of guidelines, as well as a whole range of other useful recommendations, summaries, tools, training materials and research reports.
In this part of the website you can find practical advice on how to better integrate sustainable transport with land use planning and how to make Mobility Management a core part of the building permission process for new developments.
NEW: Webinar on 12 Nov 2014 - download presentation here
NEW: Swiss guidelines for new devepments (in German, soon also French and Italian) 2014 here
NEW: Swedish networks around MaxLupo (in Swedish) here
The following material is available:
- MaxLupo: Guidelines for the integration of Mobility Management with Land Use Planning: MaxLupo cover all aspects of this theme, including two extensive Annexes with case studies.
- Site based measures: this part contains a compendium that provides a handy overview of all MM-measures that are applicable at sites.
- Recommendations and summaries: here you have information compressed into short 1- or 2-page fact sheets.
- Training/Presentation: Part of the tools and instruments are a user guide for a training course along with several powerpoint presentations - to be used in trainings but also in workshops
- Planning workshop: MAX developed a new tool that has been successfully applied in 5 countries - the so-called “Planning Simulation Workshop”.
- Planning comparison per country. A practical overview of planning legislation and practise in 10 countries - including separate country reports
- Case Studies: an overview and quick access to all case studies of this websection