The webinar Mobility Management - a long runner also in times of digitalisation and electrification will take place in connection with the 5th High-level Ministerial Meeting of the Transport, Health and Environment Pan-European Programme (THE PEP) to be held on 17-18 May 2021
EPOMM is the European Platform on Mobility Management, a network of governments in European countries that are engaged in Mobility Management.
What is it about?
Mobility Management and EPOMM – a long runner also in times of MaaS (Mobility as a Service).
Mobility Management has been around for a while and is up-to-date, just in modern times.
EPOMM - the European Platform on Mobility Management, the Austrian klimaaktiv mobil programmel, successes during Covid-19 and WHO policies supporting healthy urban transport and mobility in the context of COVID-19 will be presented & discussed.
Starting under the name of “transport demand management”, Mobility Management as a concept has accompanied all kind of stakeholders in Europe.
In times of a pandemic, electrification, digitalisation & MaaS, Mobility Management has its eligibility and is more relevant than ever, for it tackles all the behavioural issues that are raised by new technologies and developments of all kind, operating on a human scale.
Moderation: Willy Raimund, Austrian Environment Agency
- Welcome (Robert Thaler, Chairman of THE PEP and President of EPOMM, Austrian Ministry of Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology)
- Mobility Management – what it is and why it is important (Willy Raimund, Austrian Environment Agency)
- The Austrian klimaaktiv mobil initiative - a long-running mobility management consultancy and support programme (Reinhard Jellinek, Austrian Energy Agency); Successes & Best practices in Mobility Management (Iris Ehrnleitner, Austrian Ministry of Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology)
- EPOMM in a nutshell: How can Mobility Management help to benefit from the pandemic and beyond? (Melanie Schade, Vice-President EPOMM, German Federal Institute for Research on Building, Urban Affairs and Spatial Development)
- Supporting healthy urban transport and mobility in the context of COVID-19 (Nino Sharashidze, THE PEP secretariat, WHO/Europe )
- Active Mobility in EPOMM countries during the pandemic: Flashlights (Rui Velasco Martins, IMT Portugal; Joris Marrel, CEREMA Territoires et Ville, France; Jorrit Nijhuis, The Netherlands Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment; Melanie Schade)
- Discussion: How can Mobility Management help to benefit from the pandemic and beyond? (All speakers)
This side-event will be held in English with simultaneous interpretation in German, French and Russian.
To participate in one or more webinars, registration via the online conference platform is required.
Please note that your attendance needs to be confirmed by the conference organizers.
- Hosted by:
Federal Ministry Republic Austria, Active Mobility and Mobility Management (II 6) & Environment Agency Austria,Team Mobility