This is the training and presentation section for the integration of MM into Land Use Planning.
You can use the presentations for various purposes and you are free to adapt them to your needs. If you plan to hold training, we recommend to start by reading the user guide for a training course.
There is also a special workshop format that has been designed by MAX that is very helpful to integrate transport planning and MM together with Land Use Planning at a very early stage: the planning simulation workshop. You can find more on that under Planning Workshop.
In this section we offer the following downloads:
- User guide for a training course (D3)
- What is site based mobility management (D1) (ppt) The presentation serves to explain the content of MM, its application at the site level and its benefits. The presentation includes some successful cases of site-based MM.
- How can Mobility Management be included in the planning and building permission process of a new development? (D2) (ppt) As well as describing MM at the site-level, the presentation shows at what stage of the planning and building permit process and how the developer can be encouraged or required to consider MM measures.
- A presentation about the planning simulation workshop in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- A good example of integration: Sihlcity, Zürich, Switzerland (D2a) (ppt)