We are one of three separate private companies operating within the larger TAEM Group; these are - TAEM Architecture, TAEM Project Management, and TAEM Urbanistai
The collective TAEM Group activities include:
- Technical design of buildings for public or residential purposes and industrial, retail and commercial buildings
- Project and site management of the above as well as engineering networks and territory development
- Urban, territorial and special technical planning
- Sustainable transport and mobility management consultancy and project development
(NB: TAEM Group were previously known as ‘Statybos Strategija’ (as we were previously called) rebranded and changed its name to TAEM Group)
We have a highly skilled team of urban planners and designers consisting of specialists with comprehensive skills and technical competence and many years in certified general, special and detailed planning.
Our staff are fully conversant in using the latest licensed geographic information systems (GIS) software (ArcView 10) as well as Auto'cad software. We have accumulated rich experience in sectorial planning including:
- neighbourhood residential areas, separate living areas, landscaping and recreation plans
- major shopping centre layout specific plans
- tourism and recreation special plans;
- economic development plans for heat, power, gas, telecommunications, storm water infrastructure, bulky waste site plans
- infrastructure sanitary protection zones, surface water protection zones and coastal protection strip special plans;
- Transportation systems, local roads, bicycle paths, parking plans
Our approach is always to look at the wider sustainable impacts of our work and to ensure that the legacy we leave is one that will last and is sustainable. We believe we are unique in Lithuania in being able to provide this range of services and having staff with the experience and skills to do so.
Since 2006, we operate the ISO 9001 quality management system and since 2010 ISO 14001:2005 and BS OHSAS 18001:207.
Sustainable Transport and Mobility Management Services
Our expertise includes Transport Plans, EU Project Development, Management and Implementation, Road Safety, developing National and Regional Networks, and Training and Professional Consultation.
Using our experience in Urban Spatial Planning, we work to encourage cities and organisations to incorporate mobility management schemes into their plans.
We also initiate and actively participate in national and European partnership projects with European Commission co-funding. We have extensive experience of managing EU projects and our team have worked on projects with cities in almost all of the EU member states as well as neighbouring countries.
Our staff have had experience of INTERREG, EACI-IEE, and FP6/FP7 programmes and our past and present projects include: MAX, EPOMM PLUS, COMMERCE, and ENDURANCE.
Kristina Gaučė +370 689 44 896, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
James McGeever +370 653 78 522 email email@example.com
Smolensko str. 10, LT-03201 Vilnius, Lithuania
Phone: + 370 5 2788 433
Fax.: +370 5 2788 789